[mepr-active membership=”1798,1799,1797,27541″ ifallowed=”hide”]
This is a paid course, members with Flight Engineer Subscription or higher have access to this course.[button size=”long” url=”https://www.fly8ma.com/plans/subscription-options/” open_new_tab=”true” text=”Upgrade Your Membership!” icon=”” type=”success” bottom_margin=”20″]
Hey There! Earn 500 Gallons of AvGas for completing this course!
Time to shake some of the rust out of those clouds!
In this course, we’ll help to freshen up your instrument flying knowledge prior to you going and taking your IPC. Whether its been 6 months or 16 years since you last flew in IMC, this is a great starting place for you!
What’s in this course:
- Instrument approaches
- Jeppesen and Standard FAA Plates
- Holding procedures
- Intercepting and tracking courses using NAVAIDs
- Unusual Attitudes
- Steep turns
- Partial panel
- IFR communications
- A full IPC flight and ground session.
What you’ll get out of this course:
- Prep for your IPC
- Enhanced knowledge of flying IFR
- Knock off the rust of some of the regs and procedures you may have forgotten over time
- See an actual IPC and watch how it goes on the ground and in the air with the full videos!
How long does this take?
Expect to spend about 2-4 hours on this course in total (depending on how you feel about your instrument proficiency level). Feel free to spend longer and revisit the LESSONS and TOPICS as many times as you’d like.